Saturday, November 24, 2012

Yes,heismybestfriend.




It is finally the weekend and I couldn't be more excited! My best friend Christoffer came for a visit and it was so great to see him after all this time. I have really missed him! He never smiles in photos, but he sure did in this one!! Must be because he was sooooo happy to see me :)
Today is the first day in over 2 weeks where I have had time fore myself. I am constantly surrounded by people, and don't get me wrong I love that! But when you are working 8-5 every day and you are meeting so many new people, getting new impressions constantly, and using my brain in a whole new way. TRust me, you get so exhausted! So today I have the apartment all to myself, so I just made myself the biggest breakfast, recapped on all the gossip girl I have been missing out on, and I am now off to a dance class. Then it is time for Swedish House Maffia!!!! SO EXCITED! :)