Friday, November 2, 2012

I finally got my Wini!



A couple of weeks ago when I felt that life was slowly turning me to the dark side, I decided to do something about it. I felt like I couldn't control a lot of the things that were happening, the only thing I could control, was myself and my happiness. So for me to start feeling like myself again I felt that i needed to for fill something! So I looked at my list of "thing to do in my lifetime" (on the right side of the my blog) and figured this was probably the easiest thing to for fill that very night.
Some people wonder why I would want a star... Well ever since I saw my first falling star when I was 5 years old on a sail boat in Turkey, I have always wished for my very own star. So as I was in my tears one night,  I decided I had had enough with these dark days. Everything else around me may not be the brightest at the moment, but my star sure is and it will always be the light in the dark! :)
So I decided that whenever I feel like I need a little extra strength and happiness, I shall look up to my star Wini to remind myself of who I am. It may seem cheesy and absolutely ridiculous to some people, but to me it is by far the best present I have ever given myself. I mean, how many people have their own star??
So if you are ever feeling down and need a little extra Wini in your life, you can look up at my star and get some positive energy from it as well.

Next on my to do list:
Go to the dessert of Nevada on 12.12.12 (because it is probably the place with the clearest night sky I have ever seen) and pull the car top down and lay and watch my star, Wini.