Monday, November 12, 2012

HELLO WORLD!



Today was my first day at Mediaplanet and I couldn't be more tired! Working is tough! I have never concentrated this much, since I left high school... Holy crap! But I really liked the place. The people and the atmosphere! Very Stina :)
Today I began my healthy life as well. Since I have the gym right next door, I went spinning right after work and then worked out half an hour after that, to try to get some energy... But it only made me more tired! Now it's 8:30 pm and I am dead as a fish and will fall asleep any minute!
I also went to look at an apartment after work, and I REALLY liked it! So I put a bid on it, and I will probably know about that tomorrow or the day after that!
I think I have found my fit! I think its the first time in my life I say this, but I'm exhausted. Happy, but exhausted! :)