Sunday, November 25, 2012

Swedish House Maffia











Yesterday it was Swedish House Maffia final performance in Sweden! What an amazing show!!! It was absolutely incredible! Probably the best show I have ever been too. It is different going to concerts and going to house music shows. But it was euphoric and absolutely fantastic! Today Josefine and I had a lovely little breakfast and then went to look at apartments, where I hope I can be living in soon! The offer that I made last week, I will find out about tomorrow, so cross your fingers for that! Tonight, I will see my Emma for some sunday night cozyness! Then I need to work..... I hope you all had a lovely weekend! And that you like my pictures! I will have amazing video that my friend Anna is putting together this week from last night! SO GREAT!